How do I inform DOJ if my agency has changed names or changed address, etc?

Anytime your agency moves, changes names, or contact information, you should notify the DOJ by submitting the Applicant Submitting Agency Request to Change PDF.  

This is to make sure that the DOJ has the best information to contact you

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us