What if the applicant lives in another country?

The applicant will need to show that they are living in the U.S. They could show a Foreign Passport or they can email the CA Dept. of Justice for more information. 

Email: visa-immigration@doj.ca.gov 


Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us