What if I think the criminal history response I received from the Visa/Immigration Unit is incorrect?

If you think the information contained in your criminal history response is incorrect, you must go through the record/ review process to express any concerns with your criminal history. 

For more information go to https://oag.ca.gov/fingerprints/record-review or contact the Record Review Unit at: (916) 227-3489 or RecordReview@doj.ca.gov.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us