If the agency the fingerprint roller applicant is going to work for has a billing number, can it be used to cover the cost of the FPC?


 A DOJ billing number can be used to pay for FPC fee.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us