If I do not have access to an original FD 258 card, can I download the form from the FBI website?

No, the DOJ can only accept an original FD 258 card.  

You can request an FD 258 fingerprint card to be mailed to you by contacting the Visa/Immigration Unit at: visa-immigration@doj.ca.gov

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us