If I made a mistake on my live scan form and it was submitted to the DOJ, can I change it?

Once submitted to the DOJ, we can not correct/change any information. 

You will need to complete a new live scan with the correct information. 

You may wait to get a rejection letter, as the live scan may still pass, but this could cause the process to take longer.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us