What if I have the appropriate documentation to modify or remove information on my record?

Arrest and court disposition information can only be modified or deleted by court order or at the direction of the arresting agency/district attorney having jurisdiction over the criminal matter. Once you have obtained a court order, to process an update of your criminal history record, you must first obtain a copy of your criminal history record. Section 1203.4 does not obliterate the fact that a defendant has been "finally adjudged guilty of a crime." It merely frees the convicted felon from certain "penalties and disabilities" of a criminal or like nature.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us