Can I obtain a copy of my Superior Court Record?

The DOJ does not keep or provide certified copies of California Local and Superior Court Records and does not provide these source documents. To obtain a transcript, you will need to contact the court with jurisdiction over your particular case for certified documents.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us