Can the initial response (letter with no state seal and signature) I received from the DOJ Visa/ Immigration Unit be used from my Apostille process?

No.  You will need to contact the Visa/ Immigration Unit at and request a certified letter or original (wet) signature that includes the state's official seal and original signature

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us