How can I get a certified letter on my initial response as well as the Apostille?

To request a certified letter, contact the Visa/ Immigration Unit at:  

For information of the Apostille process, visit the California Secretary of State's website at: http:/

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us