Live Scan Operators
Information for those offering live scan services
- Are you DOJ certified?
- Can I obtain a copy of my Superior Court Record?
- What if the applicant filled out the Live Scan form correctly, but the Live Scan operator transposed numbers or left information off the submission?
- If an applicant does not have a social security number, what do I enter into the Social Security field?
- What is an "Application Type"?
- Do you do live scan for an Auto Sales license?
- After I am approved by the DOJ as a Certified Fingerprint Roller, can I roll fingerprints for other individuals wanting to become Certified Fingerprint Roller?
- If an applicant got a rejection letter, but they did their original live scan at another location, would we be able to process the re-submission?
- What do I do with the DOJ pre-approval letter?
- What to enter in the employer information section for Record Review?
- What do I put in the Application Title for a Record Review?
- If a person has a cast on do I annotate the fingers as "Amputated"?