Live Scan Operators
Information for those offering live scan services
- If there is no OCA on the form, do I need to put something where the OCA belongs?
- What should I do if the transaction was entered without the agency Billing Number?
- Can I use a Mexican Matriculation card?
- If I made a mistake on my live scan form and it was submitted to the DOJ, can I change it?
- How long does it take to perform the Live Scan?
- What do I do if the billing number on the live scan form is showing as invalid?
- Can I use a DMV print out, license renewal, ID update?
- How do I get a resubmission done?
- If a person has a cast on do I annotate the fingers amputated?
- On CScan, where do I enter the passport number?
- Can I roll my own fingerprints for the certification?
- If the tip is amputated, do I still roll the finger?
- What if the applicant lives in another country?
- If the information on CScan when I enter the ORI isn't matching the form, would that make the ORI incorrect?
- If I have submitted a transaction, can I still make edits to the transaction?
- Do you provide the forms or do I have to bring the form?
- What do I do if I forget to request an FBI check or make any data entry mistakes on the Live Scan form?
- If there is no application type on the Live Scan form what do I put?
- How long do you keep the Request For Live Scan Service form?
- Can I obtain a copy of my Superior Court Record?